Dreamsaver Wedding Insurance celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
28th February 2015 by Adam
2015 marks the 10th anniversary of the launch of Dreamsaver wedding insurance. Over this time we have protected more than 50,000 couple's weddings from wedding day catastrophes.
In this 10 year period we've helped numerous couples deal with a range of unexpected events that made them glad they had protection from our wedding insurance:
- The financial failure of wedding service suppliers due to the credit crunch
- One of the couple being made redundant due to the recession
- Adverse weather, such as snow and floods stopping couples and their guest getting to the venue
- Wedding venues being damaged by fire
Many of these couples would have lost the money they had spent creating their dream day had it not been for Dreamsaver wedding insurance which made it possible for them to re-arrange their nuptials.
Over the years we've added a number of features to keep Dreamsaver unique and one step ahead of other wedding insurance policies:
- No Excess on any part of the policy - So you don't pay the first part of any claim
- Cover for deposits paid before buying the policy - Protecting you if you've already started paying deposits
- Most existing medical conditions covered by the policy - protecting you if you or close relative falls ill due to a pre-existing medical condition
- Public liability for the guests including friends or family who are amateurs performing - some policies won't let you extend public liability to your guests
- A public liability only cover option - If you have bought another wedding insurance policy that does not extend public liability to your guests you can buy a standalone liability policy
- Bankruptcy or Liquidation of your wedding venue covered under cancellation - Allowing you to claim the full value of your wedding rather than the financial failure section,
which may not cover the amount you have paid
As can be seen from our feedback on Feefo our customers love Dreamsaver and the cover it provides. Bearing in mind the very low cost of Dreamsaver wedding insurance in relation to the overall cost of a
wedding it is surprising that some 75% of brides do not take out wedding insurance to protect their big day (Source: Datamonitor 2010).
Dreamsaver wedding insurance is available to buy online at www.weddinginsurance.co.uk
Please Note: Policies must be purchased a MINIMUM of 14 days before the ceremony date.
Please Note: This Article refers to an historic version of Dreamsaver Wedding Insurance policy. Policy Terms, Conditions, Exclusions and Prices may have changed. Please see the latest policy wording for more details